CastorsThe Scaffold Metal Castor is designed to attach to the bottom of a System Scaffold, tubular scaffold and frame type scaffolding. This would make the tower mobile. SMTL Castors are available in 8 inch and 12 inch heavy duty versions.
Product Data Sheet DownloadsConveniently compiled PDFs containing detailed product data
8 Inch and 12 Inch Castors
SMTL heavy duty scaffold castors are designed for scaffolds. This castor features an easy to engage locking and repositioning system. Hand or foot operated brake lever mechanism, with notch for safe grip. The saw toothed edge brake shoe engages with serrated upper segment of the raceway for complete swivel & wheel lock at the same time.
- Total Lock Brake: This lock is easy to engage total locks that locks both wheel and swivel and allow easy locking and repositioning.
- Zerks: Swivel and hub for easy lubrication. Heavy duty scaffold castor wheels Dia: 8” x 2”.
- Loading: Heavy duty scaffold castors load cap: 400kgs
- Wheel Bearing: Mold on Polyurethane on iron wheels, Roller bearing with drilled hardened steel spanner bushing and plastic side washers. Wheel axle with nut.
- Standard solid stem scaffold castor.